Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you prefer payment via check, PayPal or visa debit card?
Credit Card is preferred, VISA OR MASTERCARD
2. What is the best way to get to your home from the North Eleuthera airport
Take a Taxi (available at the airport). Tell the driver you are going to to JAMES'S (Pronounced GENE'S) BAY Dock/Spanish Wells. At the dock, a Ferry boat will take you to Spanish Wells.
3. Where is the best place to rent golf carts on Spanish Wells (most reasonable in price and reliable).
There is a rental place right on the Ferry dock, Abner’s Rentals (if coming by the Bahamas Fast Ferry)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 242.333.4890
4. We will more than likely want to explore at least North. Eleuthera while there - do you suggest we rent a car for a day or two of exploring and if so from whom?
The Taxi driver at the airport will be able to give you details on car rentals
Or you can phone the Eleuthera Service Station at 242. 335.1128
5. We are interested in the use of your boat while there - but really do not require it every day - do you offer partial stay use of the boat? How is this arranged? Instructions for operation, gas, oil, etc...?
You may rent the boat for as much or as little as you like.
Our caretaker will instruct you once you are there. He has a cell phone and can be called upon at anytime.
6. How close is your closest neighbor?
There are beach houses either side (25 FT). But no one lives permanently at these houses.
7. Is there a grocery store on Spanish Wells - or should we grocery shop on the mainland?
There is a very large grocery store with a pharmacy
8. Can we bring frozen meat products from the states?
9. Can we arrange for additional cleaning while there - do you know what our cost would be? Is our checkout clean included in your weekly rate?
Yes, we can arrange cleaning. It would be about $60 per cleaning. The checkout clean is included in the rate.
10. Do you have any beach chairs?
11. Do you have beach towels?
12. Is there High Speed Internet on the island - if so, where?
The Sea Blue is set up with high speed wireless.